Getting off this list

Lee Benson

11/17/2006 2:20:00 PM

Can someone please tell me how to get off this list?I've tried sending e-mail to ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang.org with "unsubscribe"in the body as well as messages with "# unsubscribe" in there too.Every time I get back an e-mail saying "your mail has no effective commands"with a help page that instructs me to unsubscribe in exactly the same waysI've been trying.Any ideas?Thanks, LeeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger...

1 Answer

David Vallner

Lee Benson wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how to get off this list?

> in the body as well as messages with "# unsubscribe" in there too.
>
> Every time I get back an e-mail saying "your mail has no effective commands"
> with a help page that instructs me to unsubscribe in exactly the same ways
> I've been trying.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Lee
>
> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger...