uninstall - arum kone

arum kone

11/17/2006 6:44:00 AM

uninstall - arum kone----- Original Message ----From: Ilmari Heikkinen <ilmari.heikkinen@gmail.com>To: ruby-talk ML <ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org>Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:16:49 PMSubject: Re: [ANN] IHelp 0.4.0 - full text searchOn 11/17/06, Peña, Botp <botp@delmonte-phil.com> wrote:> :From => "Ilmari Heikkinen [mailto:ilmari.heikkinen@gmail.com]"> # used Ferret to achieve the task.>> ouch.> is ferret pure ruby? i have problems installing it in windows.Ack, good point. There however is a 0.10.9 windows binary and theLinux version of that seems to work alright. Could you try installingferret-0.10.9-mswin32 and see if it works (as I don't have Windowshandy |: )?Just made a 0.4.3 gem without ferret in the gem dependency list.Without ferret it doesn't do text search, but works otherwise.> # I think we'll merge the shared functionality some day, I'd rather roll>> am enjoying fri now. is it hard to link w fri?I've no idea, probably not too hard? I'll look into it over the weekend.> thanks for the useful ihelp.> kind regards -botpcheers,--Ilmari

13 Answers

default

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:47:17 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
>>On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:35:18 GMT, reports@scientology.org (Fred^4)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Google return "avout 390,000,000 results" on a search for the phrase
>>>"binders full of women" with the quotes. :) That's one good thing
>>>about Christanic rightards and their low intelligence: they are good
>>>for a great many laughs, whether ethy're Creationist spewing loons
>>>or they're Mormon liars. :)
>>>
>>A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com registered 90
>>seconds after Romney said it according to one web site.
>>Evidently hanging on every word waiting for his foot to reach his
>>mouth.
>
>Franck Tchouambou is a demo superpac?

I don't know about that. I think it was one of the regular news
outlets that I saw it on.

Googled it:

Website -- BindersFullOfWomen.com is quite a bit more serious than the
rest of the field. Registered through GoDaddy on Tuesday night less
than two minutes after Romney uttered the words, the site is funded by
the liberal American Bridge political action committee. The already
well-populated site addresses a host of women's issues, from domestic
violence to health care.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/binders-full-of-women-video-mitt-romney-comment-explodes-on-so...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- To cash in on a pithy election sound bite, you
have to move fast. The domain name bindersfullofwomen.com was snapped
up less than two minutes after the instantly viral phrase left Mitt
Romney's mouth on Tuesday night.

The speed race winner was American Bridge 21st Century, a Democratic
super PAC. The group's biggest funder is hedge fund billionaire George
Soros, who made a $1 million donation earlier this year.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/social/binders-full-of-women-domain/...

Klaus Schadenfreude

>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:47:17 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com registered 90
>>>seconds after Romney said it according to one web site.
>>>Evidently hanging on every word waiting for his foot to reach his
>>>mouth.
>>
>>Franck Tchouambou is a demo superpac?
>
>I don't know about that. I think it was one of the regular news
>outlets that I saw it on.
>
>Googled it:
>
>Website -- BindersFullOfWomen.com is quite a bit more serious than the
>rest of the field. Registered through GoDaddy on Tuesday night less
>than two minutes after Romney uttered the words, the site is funded by
>the liberal American Bridge political action committee. The already
>well-populated site addresses a host of women's issues, from domestic
>violence to health care.
>
>http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/binders-full-of-women-video-mitt-romney-comment-explodes-on-so...
>
> NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- To cash in on a pithy election sound bite, you
>have to move fast. The domain name bindersfullofwomen.com was snapped
>up less than two minutes after the instantly viral phrase left Mitt
>Romney's mouth on Tuesday night.
>
>The speed race winner was American Bridge 21st Century, a Democratic
>super PAC. The group's biggest funder is hedge fund billionaire George
>Soros, who made a $1 million donation earlier this year.
>
>http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/social/binders-full-of-women-domain/...

You said "A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com"

I now assume that was a typo on your part.

reports

default wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:35:18 GMT, reports@scientology.org (Fred^4)
>>Google return "avout 390,000,000 results" on a search for the phrase
>>"binders full of women" with the quotes. :) That's one good thing
>>about Christanic rightards and their low intelligence: they are good
>>for a great many laughs, whether ethy're Creationist spewing loons
>>or they're Mormon liars. :)
>A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com registered 90
>seconds after Romney said it according to one web site.
>Evidently hanging on every word waiting for his foot to reach his mouth.

LOL, yeah, I read that. :) In the realm of Twitter and Tumblr and
other social media, there are a lot of people who literally are
poisaed above their keyboards waiting to leap upon and seize a
marketing opportunity or a fresh, emerging meme before the opposition
can do so.

Twitter accounts, YouTube accounts, and GMail accounts were also
created within minutes of the rightarded buttfuck's amusing statement.

default

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 05:36:42 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>Franck Tchouambou is a demo superpac?
>>
>>I don't know about that. I think it was one of the regular news
>>outlets that I saw it on.
>>
>>Googled it:
>>
>>Website -- BindersFullOfWomen.com is quite a bit more serious than the
>>rest of the field. Registered through GoDaddy on Tuesday night less
>>than two minutes after Romney uttered the words, the site is funded by
>>the liberal American Bridge political action committee. The already
>>well-populated site addresses a host of women's issues, from domestic
>>violence to health care.
>>
>>http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/binders-full-of-women-video-mitt-romney-comment-explodes-on-so...
>>
>> NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- To cash in on a pithy election sound bite, you
>>have to move fast. The domain name bindersfullofwomen.com was snapped
>>up less than two minutes after the instantly viral phrase left Mitt
>>Romney's mouth on Tuesday night.
>>
>>The speed race winner was American Bridge 21st Century, a Democratic
>>super PAC. The group's biggest funder is hedge fund billionaire George
>>Soros, who made a $1 million donation earlier this year.
>>
>>http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/social/binders-full-of-women-domain/...
>

>You said "A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com"
>

>I now assume that was a typo on your part

Nope. Demo(cratic) pac.

Klaus Schadenfreude

>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 05:36:42 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>I don't know about that. I think it was one of the regular news
>>>outlets that I saw it on.
>>>
>>>Googled it:
>>>
>>>Website -- BindersFullOfWomen.com is quite a bit more serious than the
>>>rest of the field. Registered through GoDaddy on Tuesday night less
>>>than two minutes after Romney uttered the words, the site is funded by
>>>the liberal American Bridge political action committee. The already
>>>well-populated site addresses a host of women's issues, from domestic
>>>violence to health care.
>>>
>>>http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/binders-full-of-women-video-mitt-romney-comment-explodes-on-so...
>>>
>>> NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- To cash in on a pithy election sound bite, you
>>>have to move fast. The domain name bindersfullofwomen.com was snapped
>>>up less than two minutes after the instantly viral phrase left Mitt
>>>Romney's mouth on Tuesday night.
>>>
>>>The speed race winner was American Bridge 21st Century, a Democratic
>>>super PAC. The group's biggest funder is hedge fund billionaire George
>>>Soros, who made a $1 million donation earlier this year.
>>>
>>>http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/social/binders-full-of-women-domain/...
>>

>>You said "A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com"
>>

>>I now assume that was a typo on your part
>
>Nope. Demo(cratic) pac.

Yep. He said bindersforwomen.com. I think he meant
bindersfullofwomen.com.

default

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 13:09:35 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>You said "A demo super pac had the name bindersforwomen.com"
>>>

>>>I now assume that was a typo on your part
>>
>>Nope. Demo(cratic) pac.
>
>Yep. He said bindersforwomen.com. I think he meant
>bindersfullofwomen.com.

mea culpa. Binders for women was bought by a republican.

Klaus Schadenfreude

>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 13:09:35 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>>default wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>Nope. Demo(cratic) pac.
>>
>>Yep. He said bindersforwomen.com. I think he meant
>>bindersfullofwomen.com.
>
>mea culpa. Binders for women was bought by a republican.

Franck Tchouambou is a republican?

Gray Guest

default wrote in news:6r5588t1tj9an1bii3gvjqtqpdpf6ba687@4ax.com:

> Website -- BindersFullOfWomen.com is quite a bit more serious than the
> rest of the field. Registered through GoDaddy on Tuesday night less
> than two minutes after Romney uttered the words, the site is funded by
> the liberal American Bridge political action committee. The already
> well-populated site addresses a host of women's issues, from domestic
> violence to health care.

Do they mention that noted Maoist Antia Dunn characterized the White House
under Obama as a hostile work place for women, that the White House and most
major lefty media outlets pay thier women about 20% to 50% less than thier
male employees or that the libs apparently think the only thing that matters
to women is getting free birth control and that all the other things that O
has fucked don't matter?

--
Refusenik #1

Libs suffer from Eleutherophobia. And there is no cure.

linuxgal

I'd rather be in a Romney binder than in an Obama embassy.

--
Infinite rednecks shooting infinite shotgun rounds at infinite road
signs will eventually produce all the works of Shakespeare in Braille.

Gray Guest

linuxgal <linuxgal@cleanposts.com> wrote in

> I'd rather be in a Romney binder than in an Obama embassy.

Ha! Excellent!