Nov/Dec UtahValley.rb and BYU RUG meetings

pat eyler

11/16/2006 7:10:00 PM

Just as a reminder, there will be five Ruby activities in Utah
Valley in the next five weeks.

Nov 21 Ruby Hacking Night -- Enterprise Computing Lab
(rm 2204 in the Talmage Building at BYU)

Nov 27 UtahValley.rb Meeting lightning talks
-- Room 120 in the Talmage Building at BYU

Dec 5 Ruby Hacking Night -- Enterprise Computing Lab
(rm 2204 in the Talmage Building at BYU)

Dec 12 BYU-RUG Meeting no topic yet
-- Room 120 in the Talmage Building at BYU

Dec 19 Ruby Hacking Night -- Enterprise Computing Lab
(rm 2204 in the Talmage Building at BYU)

Dec 26 No UtahValley.rb meeting -- sorry, you're on your own
for a holiday Ruby fix.

All meetings start at 7PM and run until we finish -- normally
around 9PM.

The lightning talks will be a series of five minute talks about
anything Ruby/Rails related. We should have nine or ten slots
available, so bring an idea you want to talk about (bring slides
if you're really motivate). We'll vote on which ones to do.
(If I'm lucky, I'll have a prize to award to the best talk based
on a popular vote.)

Hacking nights are less organized. Bring a project, a laptop,
and/or the willingness to work on something. There's plenty
to do and you'll learn a lot.

Come on out and have some Ruby fun in Utah Valley!

(The Talmage building is number 80 on the map at:
http://map.byu.ed...
parking on BYU campus is pretty good after 6:30 and
buses work well too.)

--
thanks,
-pate