YAML parse restrict object types

Ben Harper

11/16/2006 12:22:00 PM

I want to use YAML as a data language for a simple and secure RPC
mechanism. Is there any way to restrict the types of objects that
YAML::load() will produce. I want, for instance, to restrict it to
Arrays, Hashes, Strings and Fixnums.

Thanks,
Ben

jtaudio@aol.com

 Can'T Really wait On the aNnouncement of the new
> title.

It was leaked here months ago and I was told recently by a distributor
that it will be Rolling Stones in January.

Lloyd Olson

Let me pull out the Little Orphan Annie decoder here. LTG :)

"mnpinball" <mnpinball@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> T R O N

mnpinball

On Nov 8, 9:17 pm, "jtau...@aol.com" <jtau...@aol.com> wrote:
>  Can'T Really wait On the aNnouncement of the new
>
> > title.
>
> It was leaked here months ago and I was told recently by a distributor
> that it will be Rolling Stones in January.

I was referring to the one after that one for April ;-)

chuck

On Nov 8, 10:20 pm, mnpinball <mnpinb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 9:17 pm, "jtau...@aol.com" <jtau...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >  Can'T Really wait On the aNnouncement of the new
>
> > > title.
>
> > It was leaked here months ago and I was told recently by a distributor
> > that it will be Rolling Stones in January.
>
> I was referring to the one after that one for April ;-)

Oh, you mean Tron?

Worst kept secret eh?