Using diff.rb

John Lynch

11/15/2006 6:04:00 PM

Has anyone ever had any luck getting this to work on a web app. I am
trying to get some results displayed on a view but with no luck. What
goes in the controller, model, and view. Note: I am using partial
forms. Any help would be helpful.

Austin Ziegler

On 11/15/06, John Lynch <impalapete2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Has anyone ever had any luck getting this to work on a web app. I am
> trying to get some results displayed on a view but with no luck. What
> goes in the controller, model, and view. Note: I am using partial
> forms. Any help would be helpful.

... so what is diff.rb and where did it come from?

You're probably wanting to ask this on a proper Rails forum, too. This
mailing list is for Ruby, the language, not Rails the application
framework.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halo...