apache not loading plugins

Lord Aragorn

11/13/2006 6:33:00 AM

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and I'm sort of newbie with
rails.
I tried to use localization-simplified plugin in my rails app but apache
don't load the plugin, webrick load the plugin flawless.
anyone can help me to make it work with apache2?

Jano Svitok

On 11/13/06, Lord Aragorn <bignollo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, this is my first post here and I'm sort of newbie with
> rails.
> I tried to use localization-simplified plugin in my rails app but apache
> don't load the plugin, webrick load the plugin flawless.
> anyone can help me to make it work with apache2?

Hi,

Although I don't know the answer, here are few hints how to formulate
the question better to increase the probability of a good answer ;-)

1. you'd get more informed answer if you ask directly in the rails forum.

2. please specify your setup: apache + what?
mod_ruby/fcgi/mongrel/webrick/...? + versions