[ANN] Ruby on Rails Training in Atlanta

Obie Fernandez

11/10/2006 10:09:00 PM

In case anyone is interested, I'll be teaching a 4-day Ruby on Rails
TDD "bootcamp" in Atlanta on December 11th through the 14th. The
curriculum is really great, prepared by my former ThoughtWorks
colleague Dave Hoover.

More information available via my blog:

http://jroller.com/page/obie?entry=rails_training_...

Cheers,
Obie Fernandez

1 Answer

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Obie Fernandez wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, I'll be teaching a 4-day Ruby on Rails
> TDD "bootcamp" in Atlanta on December 11th through the 14th. The
> curriculum is really great, prepared by my former ThoughtWorks
> colleague Dave Hoover.
>
> More information available via my blog:
>
> http://jroller.com/page/obie?entry=rails_training_...
>
> Cheers,
> Obie Fernandez

This is *exactly* the sort of thing I had in mind in my post about
certification. If I had open positions, I'd hire people out of a course
like this *long* before I'd take someone with a certificate earned over
three semesters in a non-degree academic program.