[ANN] Ruby-Lang.org in Korean, Polish and Spanish

Michel Martens

11/10/2006 11:46:00 AM

The official Ruby language website is now available in English,
Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish. There are more translation
initiatives going on, and soon we will have Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese, Czech, French, German, Norwegian and Russian versions.

Congratulations to all translation teams for the hard work!

Michel

- http://s...
- http://rubyid...
- http://ruby-l...

5 Answers

Hugh Sasse

James Gray

On Nov 10, 2006, at 6:38 AM, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> Isn't there a convention on the Web that alternate languages are
> signposted very near the top of the page, so they are seen first?

I don't think this is much of an issue, since the site redirects
users to the proper language based on their browser settings.

James Edward Gray II

Hugh Sasse

ramalho@gmail.com

I'd like to contribute to the Brazilian Portuguese translation. If you
are part of that effort, please contact me through this mailbox:
ramalho@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Luciano

On 11/10/06, Michel Martens <blaumag@gmail.com> wrote:
> The official Ruby language website is now available in English,
> Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish. There are more translation
> initiatives going on, and soon we will have Brazilian Portuguese,
> Chinese, Czech, French, German, Norwegian and Russian versions.
>
> Congratulations to all translation teams for the hard work!
>

> Michel
>
> - http://s...
> - http://rubyid...
> - http://ruby-l...

ilpuccio.febo@gmail.com

Hi all,
Michel Martens ha scritto:

> The official Ruby language website is now available in English,
> Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish. There are more translation
> initiatives going on, and soon we will have Brazilian Portuguese,
> Chinese, Czech, French, German, Norwegian and Russian versions.
I could take care for the italian version, if you want.

Let me know.

Febo