[ANN] Milwaukee Ruby User Group meeting toniight @ 5:30 to 8

Tom Jordan

11/8/2006 7:15:00 AM

It's that time again to hear great presentations about my
favorite language >Ruby<

In the spotlight:

"How to make version control so easy that even your grandmother could use it!"
by Grant Rettke

..........and..........

"JRuby"
by Micheal

Dont forget to check-in at the door because we have a door prize for one of you!
A free Komodo Professional license from ActiveState just for you!

For a map and directions to the meeting,
look here => http://www.mkerb.org/index.php/Meeting_...

-- Tom.

--
"Nothing will ever be attempted, if all
possible objections must first be

"Luck is what happens when
preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca

2 Answers

B J Foster

On 18/11/2013 6:44 AM, Torpedo wrote:
> are donating ... your arse?

Izzat an old smelly-Indian tradition?

--
Labor's cup runneth over...
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/gammasquadtoi...

Labor's ineptitude charted:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-16/boat-arrivals-by-year-gra...

Carbon Tax for Dummies:
"It's an emissions trading scheme with a fixed price"

Climate Change for Dummies:
http://www.climate4you.com/images/VostokTemp0-42000...

"Don't write crap. Can't be that hard. And when you have written
complete crap, then I think you should correct it" - Julia Gillard
http://tinyurl.com/Gi...

Exposed!
http://tinyurl.com/Gilla...

Labor's legacy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

Labor's preference to Gillard...
"It is to do everything I *physically* can to stop Mr Abbott becoming
the next prime minister of Australia..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P...

#auspol #ausdebate

Dechucka

<ALP@20years.in.opposition.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:54:18 +1100 Turd Pedo hyperventilated:-
>
>>...Afghanistan may also be entitled to receive free Australian patrol
>>boats.
>
> Why not?
>
> Hopefully they can shoot some more smelly wog Indians with them.
>
> In fact, I will be first to donate to this hugely worthy cause.

you really are a sick puppy