RubyConf2006: my presentation

SASADA Koichi

I posted to yarv-dev-en about my presentation on RubyConf 2006.
http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/w3ml/w3ml.cgi/yarv-dev-...

Thank you for RubyConf Staffs!

BTW, does anyone have photographs on RubyConf 2006 which include my
figure? Of course, I couldn't take a picture when I'm talking.

Thanks,
--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net

2 Answers

Rob Biedenharn

On Nov 7, 2006, at 2:44 AM, SASADA Koichi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I posted to yarv-dev-en about my presentation on RubyConf 2006.
> http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/w3ml/w3ml.cgi/yarv-dev-...
>
> Thank you for RubyConf Staffs!
>

> BTW, does anyone have photographs on RubyConf 2006 which include my
> figure? Of course, I couldn't take a picture when I'm talking.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> // SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net

A quick search turned up this one:
http://flickr.com/photos/jwatson...

-Rob

Rob Biedenharn http://agileconsult...
Rob@AgileConsultingLLC.com

Rob Biedenharn

On Nov 7, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Rob Biedenharn wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2006, at 2:44 AM, SASADA Koichi wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I posted to yarv-dev-en about my presentation on RubyConf 2006.
>> http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/w3ml/w3ml.cgi/yarv-dev-...
>>
>> Thank you for RubyConf Staffs!
>>

>> BTW, does anyone have photographs on RubyConf 2006 which include my
>> figure? Of course, I couldn't take a picture when I'm talking.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> // SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net
>
> A quick search turned up this one:
> http://flickr.com/photos/jwatson...
>
> -Rob
>
> Rob Biedenharn http://agileconsult...
> Rob@AgileConsultingLLC.com

Sorry, I didn't notice that was from 2005 until I'd sent it.