Re: [OT] how to got a preview of a web page

David Vallner

11/5/2006 12:49:00 PM

Also, type properly please. Grammar Nazis Anonymous thanks you for
capitalising words that should be capitalised, and using full words ("you").

David Vallner

7 Answers

Anonymous

Martin Phipps <martinphipps2@yahoo.com> wrote :

> On Dec 15, 10:39?am, Orval Fairbairn <orfairba...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>> In article
>> <a512fc72-0b1d-4440-b86a-0c9814994...@r16g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,
>> ?Martin Phipps <martinphip...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> > my approach justifies sucking it up and getting a job as a bagger
>> > in a grocery store because you know that getting a student loan and
>> > hoping for a six figure job is a crap shoot, mainly because there's
>> > dozens of other people who think their dreams are just going to come
>> > true for them. ?Truth is you are better off working your way up from
>> > the bottom.
>>
>> Well -- if you decide to major in Trivial Studies, Revisionist History
>> or Junk Science, rather than the hard sciences or math, you can expext
>> that kind of treatment.
>
> My Ph.D. was in theoretical physics but I still sucked in up and
> worked in kindergartens for a few years. I am now teaching again in a
> university so things worked out for me. I don't feel I have anything
> to protest about. If people think that there's a one percent of the
> population getting more money than they deserve then imagine what it
> would be like if everybody got paid for doing nothing. That would be
> a welfare state. The government would just keep printing more money
> until it was worthless. That's when people would be trying to leave
> the U.S. to find jobs in Mexico.
>
> Martin

Or everyone could work for the government, like in North Korea, and starve.

The Occupy movement are such fucking morons!

Anonymous

Thanatos <atropos@mac.com> wrote :

> Even the Poopsters themselves have no idea what they want beyond
> pie-in-the-sky platitudes.

Yeah: We must eliminate private property and redistribute wealth from the
people who have it, to the people we think should have it!

Dano

"Anonymous" wrote in message news:jchc0511a0e@news2.newsguy.com...

Thanatos <atropos@mac.com> wrote :

> Even the Poopsters themselves have no idea what they want beyond
> pie-in-the-sky platitudes.

Yeah: We must eliminate private property and redistribute wealth from the
people who have it, to the people we think should have it!

This is precisely why folks like you are considered "extremists". You
simply MUST carry everything to a ridiculous extreme.

So. I expect YOU believe there should exist a permanent underclass in order
to have worthless peons available to do all the shit work that the top one
percent would never stoop to do? I'm never quite sure if your ilk is really
more idiot than evil or vile. Suppose you could be both.

Martin Phipps

On Dec 17, 7:18 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Anonymous"  wrote in messagenews:jchc0511a0e@news2.newsguy.com...
>
> Thanatos <atro...@mac.com>  wrote :
>
> > Even the Poopsters themselves have no idea what they want beyond
> > pie-in-the-sky platitudes.
>
> Yeah: We must eliminate private property and redistribute wealth from the
> people who have it, to the people we think should have it!

> This is precisely why folks like you are considered "extremists".  You
> simply MUST carry everything to a ridiculous extreme.
>
> So.  I expect YOU believe there should exist a permanent underclass in order
> to have worthless peons available to do all the shit work that the top one
> percent would never stoop to do?  I'm never quite sure if your ilk is really
> more idiot than evil or vile.  Suppose you could be both.

Ask any five year old how to fix the economy and he'll say "Print more
money".

I wonder what percentage of adults in the U.S. think the same way.

Martin

Dano

"Martin Phipps" wrote in message

On Dec 17, 7:18 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Anonymous" wrote in messagenews:jchc0511a0e@news2.newsguy.com...
>
> Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote :
>
> > Even the Poopsters themselves have no idea what they want beyond
> > pie-in-the-sky platitudes.
>
> Yeah: We must eliminate private property and redistribute wealth from the
> people who have it, to the people we think should have it!

> This is precisely why folks like you are considered "extremists". You
> simply MUST carry everything to a ridiculous extreme.
>
> So. I expect YOU believe there should exist a permanent underclass in
> order
> to have worthless peons available to do all the shit work that the top one
> percent would never stoop to do? I'm never quite sure if your ilk is
> really
> more idiot than evil or vile. Suppose you could be both.

Ask any five year old how to fix the economy and he'll say "Print more
money".

I wonder what percentage of adults in the U.S. think the same way.

I wonder how many adults would ask a five year old how to "fix the economy".
I suspect you are nearly out of your mind. Certainly out of your depth at
the very least judging by an idiotic statement like that.

Martin Phipps

On Dec 17, 10:38 pm, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Martin Phipps"  wrote in message

> On Dec 17, 7:18 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Anonymous"  wrote in messagenews:jchc0511a0e@news2.newsguy.com...
>
> > Thanatos <atro...@mac.com>  wrote :
>
> > > Even the Poopsters themselves have no idea what they want beyond
> > > pie-in-the-sky platitudes.
>
> > Yeah: We must eliminate private property and redistribute wealth from the
> > people who have it, to the people we think should have it!

> > This is precisely why folks like you are considered "extremists".  You
> > simply MUST carry everything to a ridiculous extreme.
>
> > So.  I expect YOU believe there should exist a permanent underclass in
> > order
> > to have worthless peons available to do all the shit work that the top one
> > percent would never stoop to do?  I'm never quite sure if your ilk is
> > really
> > more idiot than evil or vile.  Suppose you could be both.
>
> Ask any five year old how to fix the economy and he'll say "Print more
> money".
>
> I wonder what percentage of adults in the U.S. think the same way.

> I wonder how many adults would ask a five year old how to "fix the economy".
> I suspect you are nearly out of your mind.  Certainly out of your depth at
> the very least judging by an idiotic statement like that.

And yet we're asking the Occupy Wall Street people how they would fix
the economy.

Martin

Thanatos

In article
<dcb9022d-57c7-482e-888d-c5254b06df6e@z25g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>,
Martin Phipps <martinphipps2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Dec 17, 10:38?pm, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Martin Phipps" ?wrote in message

> > On Dec 17, 7:18 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yeah: We must eliminate private property and redistribute wealth from the
> > > people who have it, to the people we think should have it!
> >
> > > ========================================
> >
> > > This is precisely why folks like you are considered "extremists". ?You
> > > simply MUST carry everything to a ridiculous extreme.
> >
> > > So. ?I expect YOU believe there should exist a permanent underclass in
> > > order
> > > to have worthless peons available to do all the shit work that the top one
> > > percent would never stoop to do? ?I'm never quite sure if your ilk is
> > > really
> > > more idiot than evil or vile. ?Suppose you could be both.
> >
> > Ask any five year old how to fix the economy and he'll say "Print more
> > money".
> >
> > I wonder what percentage of adults in the U.S. think the same way.

> > I wonder how many adults would ask a five year old how to "fix the economy".
> > I suspect you are nearly out of your mind. ?Certainly out of your depth at
> > the very least judging by an idiotic statement like that.
>
> And yet we're asking the Occupy Wall Street people how they would fix
> the economy.

Apparently tents and open-air pooping is the answer.