Re: Just a question to throw out there...

Skotty

11/3/2006 5:13:00 PM

I looked at Perl briefly and all the {'s kind of make me nervous.
It seems like Ruby is kind of straight foward in a way (correct me if
i'm wrong) and I shouldn't have *too* much trouble figuring it out but
like I said I've never programmed before. The closest to any kind of
"programming" is sudo apt-get on Ubuntu or using bash at all. And that's
a stretch. I'd love to learn a language mostly to say I've done it. And
mostly because well, I can't say I've done anything else in my life. har
har.

I guess I'll just review and review and go over and over again until I
get things right and can do it without thinking about it, or try the
"create what you want" suggestion and learn head on. That seems to be
the only way I'll learn anything anymore.

Skt

website! (http://www.freewebs.com/scottygive...)
email: shyguyfrenzy@gmail.com

you sing a new song, unsung.