Vacancy for Ruby developer in Amsterdam

david

11/3/2006 10:52:00 AM

We're hiring! Please email me if you're interested.

Required: Ruby / Rails developer
Contract: minimum of 1 year
Based in: Amsterdam

FAXTOR Securities is an investment management firm of about 20 people
based in Amsterdam. FAXTOR's risk management systems are crucial to
its strategic operations. Currently we are looking for a Ruby / Rails
developer at academic level with a minimum of 2 years of professional
experience in order to expand our development activities. Required
skills comprise a solid background in object-oriented principles and
design, development of multi-tiered web-based applications, experience
with unit testing. Experience with the following technologies all pose
a distinct advantage: databases, MySQL, Linux/Unix, Java/C++ and
extreme-programming development principles in general. The job will
offer a lot of freedom in terms of design- and implementation choices.
You will be working in a team with 3 other developers.

5 Answers

Pratik

HI David,

I'm based in India. Can I apply for this position ?

Thanks,
Pratik

--
rm -rf / 2>/dev/null - http...

Dont judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try..

gbizier@gmail.com

Guess you can't put it on a T3, unless you want it hanging off the
ends by about 1/2" on each side.

-Gregg B.

pmwolf

On Nov 4, 1:46 pm, "gbiz...@gmail.com" <gbiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guess you can't put it on a T3, unless you want it hanging off the
> ends by about 1/2" on each side.
>
> -Gregg B.

How much bigger is a Williams head than a Stern one? I thought they
were basically equal?

Pete

gbizier@gmail.com

A Williams backbox is basically 28 3/4", while a Stern is 27 3/4".

-Gregg B.

Lloyd Olson

Williams head is an inch wider. LTG :)