How to parse an WSDL file ?

Stéphane Wirtel

11/3/2006 8:50:00 AM

Hi all,

I would like to use the wsdl api from stdlib, but I didn't understand.
So, I will try to parse my wsdl file with REXML.

Is there a small example of the use of this API ?

Thanks

Stephane
2 Answers

Lei Ming

Hi Stephane,

soap4r can use REXML as the XML parser. I think you can use it's WSDL
parsing code as a good example.

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/proj...

Lei Ming

Stephane Wirtel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to use the wsdl api from stdlib, but I didn't understand.
> So, I will try to parse my wsdl file with REXML.
>
> Is there a small example of the use of this API ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephane

Stéphane Wirtel

Lei Ming wrote:
> Hi Stephane,
>
> soap4r can use REXML as the XML parser. I think you can use it's WSDL
> parsing code as a good example.
>
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/proj...
Thanks, because I would like to generate a C++ code from this WSDL with
Ruby. Because there is some information from this file to indicate if a
data is mandatory or not.