Cool API reference thingy

dblack

flazzarino

nice site.

i swear i saw some open source documentation generator generates
something very similar right from source code. with the search assisted
search and everything.

anyone else?

On Nov 2, 8:33 pm, dbl...@wobblini.net wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Have a look athttp://.... It's very cool.
>
> David
>
> --
> David A. Black | dbl...@wobblini.net
> Author of "Ruby for Rails" [1] | Ruby/Rails training & consultancy [3]
> DABlog (DAB's Weblog) [2] | Co-director, Ruby Central, Inc. [4]
> [1]http://www.manning...| [3]http://www.rubypoweran...
> [2]http://dablog.r... | [4]http://www.rubyc...

Karl von Laudermann

dblack@wobblini.net wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Have a look at http://.... It's very cool.

It's nice, but in the Ruby Core Classes section, the sidebar links to
individual methods seem to be broken.

David Holroyd

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 02:25:05PM +0900, franco wrote:
> i swear i saw some open source documentation generator generates
> something very similar right from source code. with the search assisted
> search and everything.

I made one for ActionScript (using Ruby, of course),

http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projec...

though my DHTML-search-thingy is very poor compared to the gotapi one.

ta,
dave

--
http://david.holr...