Stockholm RUG?

Ola Bini

Just wanted to throw out a call for information/action: Is there any
Sweden/Stockholm RUG, and if not, is anyone up for starting something up?

--
Ola Bini (http://ola-bini.bl...)
JvYAML, RbYAML, JRuby and Jatha contributor

Anders Bengtsson

--- Ola Bini <ola.bini@ki.se> skrev:

> Just wanted to throw out a call for information/action: Is there any
> Sweden/Stockholm RUG, and if not, is anyone up for starting something
> up?

Not a real Ruby user group, but there is a Rails community that meet
occasionally. Check out http:/...

Maybe we can create a RUG as well, I think we are at least a few people
more interested in Ruby than Rails.

/Anders

Anders Bengtsson ndrsbngtssn@yahoo.se
Stockholm, Sweden