Ruby for Symbian

2 Answers

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

On Nov 1, 2006, at 11:10 PM, Tim Bray wrote:

> http://developer.symbian.com/main/tools/opensrc/ruby...

Wow thats cool. Is this a different ruby on symbian then the google
summer of code ruby on symbian that was presented at rubyconf?

Cheers
-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist
-- ez@engineyard.com
-- Engine Yard, Serious Rails Hosting
-- (866) 518-YARD (9273)

Jeff Hughes

> Wow thats cool. Is this a different ruby on symbian then the google
> summer of code ruby on symbian that was presented at rubyconf?

It is in fact different than the ruby-symbian project that I presented
at RubyConf, but much more advanced! I'm trying to get in touch with
the Symbian developers to see how we can work together on providing a
solid Ruby interpreter on Symbian platforms.

-Jeff