RDoc XML not generating method list?

Jeremy McAnally

11/1/2006 2:41:00 AM

Hello,
I'm trying to get RDoc to spit out an XML file, but all I keep getting
are the file and class lists with no method lists or methods...what's
the deal?

Here's the command I'm feeding it (just using CGI.rb to test it):
rdoc --fmt xml --op C:\temp\ --all --opname C:\temp\ cgi.rb

I've tried using --one-file, too, but that doesn't help anything.

Thanks,
Jeremy

1 Answer

Luke Redpath

Has anybody had any luck with this? I'm having the same problem on OSX,
Ruby 1.8.4.