[ANN] San Diego Ruby Brigade Meeting: November 2, 7:30pm, UCSD Campus

Tom Werner

10/31/2006 9:42:00 PM

The San Diego Ruby Brigade is holding its monthly presentation-style
meeting this Thursday on the UCSD campus. Our presentations so far include:

* Atom Syndication [Ted O'Conner & Patrick Crowley]
* Ruby/Rails Idioms [Tom Werner]
* Rails Control Panels [Patrick Crowley]
* LIGHTNING TALKS [open]

You can keep up to date with the schedule and find driving directions on
our website at:

http://sdruby.com/sdruby/show/November+2%2C+200...

If you're a Rubyist living in the San Diego or SoCal area, we'd love for
you to stop by. To keep up to date with the group, we have a mailing
list available. See the sdruby.com homepage for specifics.

Hope to see you there!

Tom Werner

4 Answers

Werner

Imposition is the operative notion. You are obsesses with it. Perhaps this need of yours stems from Godlike understanding of good and evil. Personally, I have never seen a God send angels to imprison people who do not obey. Your Cuban God, Castro, would have problem dispatching agents to protect his realm. Omnipotence comes in many forms, Earl. You are a fitting accolade for your religion. From what or where does your sense of superiority arise? How can you sneer at believers when you are one? If there are no absolutes why is your way The Way? Why must anyone obey your values?

BIG Bird

"GLOBALIST" <free.tuneup@gmail.com> wrote in message
: On Friday, October 5, 2012 8:09:45 AM UTC-5, Earl Evleth wrote:
: > On 5/10/12 14:09, in article
: >
: > ca19a36e-83ef-4b15-9546-9b519dff3902@googlegroups.com, "GLOBALIST"
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > So why this obsession on your part?
:
: Stay in France then

yall gonna be whistlin Dixie out that fat ass when I compile
all your hate filled posts and send them to the Catholic Archdiocese in St.Looney
Boy

them boys don't believe in freedom of speech

Earl Evleth

On 5/10/12 19:13, in article
gotermite-C159B8.12134705102012@news.eternal-september.org, "Jean"
<gotermite@gmail.com> wrote:

> Atheism offers the greatest religious freedom, which is as
> it should be.

Arguing about God's existence ranks with now many angels one
can put on the head of a pin. I do support religious activity
when it does not impose on others and keeps people non-violent
I am for the construction of mosques in France since they are
traditionally conservative in France. In prison the "barbues"
try to steer the young Moslems towards staying out of trouble
with the law. This is the socially good side of born agains.

Werner

If you don't like impositions why do you advocate for them, Earl?