Here's a way to use bookmarks on RubyForge

Edwin Fine

10/29/2006 4:52:00 AM

RubyForge has a Bookmarks section on each user's home page, but no easy
way to create these bookmarks. I find the bookmarks useful to keep a
list of links that are related to RubyForge. I have created a
GreaseMonkey (a Firefox extension) script that dynamically adds a
Bookmark link to every RubyForge page if you are logged in. Clicking on
the link adds the current page to your bookmark list, using the page's
title for the name of the link. If you don't like the title, you can
edit the link on your home page and change it. If you are a Firefox
user, and have installed (or are prepared to install) GreaseMonkey,
here's a link to the script:

http://finecomputerconsultants.com/greasemonkey/add_bookmark_rubyfor...

I hope you find the script useful.