unable to send to the mailing list

Paul Brannan

10/27/2006 5:15:00 PM

All the messages from pbrannan@atdesk.com to ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org in
the past few weeks (months?) have been dropped and never made it to the
list. Who should I contact about resolving the issue?

Thanks,

Paul

Tim Pease

On 10/27/06, Paul Brannan <pbrannan@atdesk.com> wrote:
> All the messages from pbrannan@atdesk.com to ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org in
> the past few weeks (months?) have been dropped and never made it to the
> list. Who should I contact about resolving the issue?

It seems to be working now :)

TwP

Paul Brannan

Tim Pease wrote:
> On 10/27/06, Paul Brannan <pbrannan@atdesk.com> wrote:
>> All the messages from pbrannan@atdesk.com to ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org in
>> the past few weeks (months?) have been dropped and never made it to the
>> list. Who should I contact about resolving the issue?
>>

> It seems to be working now :)
>
> TwP

It's working because I'm sending via www.ruby-forum.com rather than
using the atdesk.com mail servers.

Paul

Hugh Sasse

Paul Brannan

testing...

Paul Brannan

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 05:34:10AM +0900, Paul Brannan wrote:
> testing...

So I'm able to work around the problem by modifying my .muttrc to relay
email through a different smtp server. I'd still like to know who to
contact about why atdesk.com is ignored.

Paul