Re: Ruby and Continuous Integration

Cameron, Gemma (UK)

10/26/2006 3:29:00 PM

Rational ClearQuest for bugs!

And it's a microsoft (mainly) shop here, so looking forward to modifying
source code or creating new nant tasks developers would be more
comfortable with CCNET.

Also the publishing and CCTray that come with CCNET are VERY nice!

Luntbuild looks very good though! I'll have a look into using that. ( :

Gem

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Rohwedder [mailto:jro@codegrinder.com]
Sent: 26 October 2006 16:10
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Ruby and Continuous Integration

*** WARNING ***

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an
external partner or the Global Internet.

If you're already using Trac to manage bugs and whatnot.. bitten is
pretty neat.. it's written in python, but it can run pretty much
anything. I haven't used it with rake yet, but I assume it could run
that as easily as a shell script. It's simple and does what I need for
the time being.
http://bitten.c...

Also, Luntbuild is rather configureable and can deal with many builds
and dependancies well. It's another java CI tool though.
http://luntbuild.java...

-jro