Re: Chunky Bacon

Gavin Kistner

10/25/2006 8:17:00 PM

From: Tim Pease [mailto:tim.pease@gmail.com]
> Chunky Bacon is a cut of meat taken from the sides, back or belly of a
> pig and then packaged into a packed pixel frame buffer organization.
> Bacon pixels are packaged together into a bacon byte. Typical
> configurations in the local grocers include the 12 bacon pixel per
> byte frame buffer, and the 20 bacon pixel per byte frame buffer.

ROFLMAO :)

30 Answers

dechucka

"Gillard=Dudd in a frock." <flatulantdingo@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:35:18 +1000, "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote:
>

>>"The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Submissions are being taken by the secretariat at
>>> mailto:royalcommissionsecretariat@pmc.gov.au
>>>
>>> If you care for your children's welfare then make sure
>>> you make a submission;
>>>
>>> 1. No catholic should sit on or work for the Royal Commission (RC).
>>> 2. The focus should be on the catholic church and as leads
>>> appear let the investigation widen to other organisations.
>>> 3. The hiding of abuse by the catholic church should be thoroughly
>>> investigated and charges laid.
>>> 4. Destruction of evidence should be made retrospectively illegal.
>>> 5. Statements made to lawyers for the catholic church should have
>>> their protected legal privilige status removed.
>>> 6. All secrecy agreements between the catholic church and the abused
>>> should be revoked if the abused person agrees.
>>

>>What do you mean by: *If the abused person agrees?
>>The abused person should be charged just likev any other person
>>if he does not report child abuse to the police, including his own abuse
>>by any abuser, be it a priest or a step father.
>>

> Typical Catholic.
>
> Now the abused is the guilty party.

think of all those rape victims we could criminalise

HD

"dechucka" <dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Gillard=Dudd in a frock." <flatulantdingo@deadspam.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:35:18 +1000, "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>>What do you mean by: *If the abused person agrees?
>>>The abused person should be charged just likev any other person
>>>if he does not report child abuse to the police, including his own abuse
>>>by any abuser, be it a priest or a step father.
>>>

>> Typical Catholic.
>>
>> Now the abused is the guilty party.

Guilty of not preventing the abuse of the next victim

> think of all those rape victims we could criminalise

For not reporting the rape and preventing the rapist from doing it again.

Isn't that what the church has been accused off?

dechucka

snip

>>> Now the abused is the guilty party.
>
> Guilty of not preventing the abuse of the next victim

like the Catholic Church?

>> think of all those rape victims we could criminalise
>
> For not reporting the rape and preventing the rapist from doing it again.
>
> Isn't that what the church has been accused off?

they are not the victim

Why are people so cruel

"HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> "The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Submissions are being taken by the secretariat at
>> mailto:royalcommissionsecretariat@pmc.gov.au
>>
>> If you care for your children's welfare then make sure
>> you make a submission;
>>
>> 1. No catholic should sit on or work for the Royal Commission (RC).
>> 2. The focus should be on the catholic church and as leads
>> appear let the investigation widen to other organisations.
>> 3. The hiding of abuse by the catholic church should be thoroughly
>> investigated and charges laid.
>> 4. Destruction of evidence should be made retrospectively illegal.
>> 5. Statements made to lawyers for the catholic church should have
>> their protected legal privilige status removed.
>> 6. All secrecy agreements between the catholic church and the abused
>> should be revoked if the abused person agrees.
>

> What do you mean by: *If the abused person agrees?
> The abused person should be charged just likev any other person
> if he does not report child abuse to the police, including his own abuse
> by any abuser, be it a priest or a step father.

Thats straight out of Chapter three on "How to deny catholic abuse claims".
Make sure the abused is made to feel guilty with threats of legal action.
You always make an excellent arguement for stringing up all catholics and
wiping out paedophilia in one go.

HD

> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Submissions are being taken by the secretariat at
>>> mailto:royalcommissionsecretariat@pmc.gov.au
>>>
>>> If you care for your children's welfare then make sure
>>> you make a submission;
>>>
>>> 1. No catholic should sit on or work for the Royal Commission (RC).
>>> 2. The focus should be on the catholic church and as leads
>>> appear let the investigation widen to other organisations.
>>> 3. The hiding of abuse by the catholic church should be thoroughly
>>> investigated and charges laid.
>>> 4. Destruction of evidence should be made retrospectively illegal.
>>> 5. Statements made to lawyers for the catholic church should have
>>> their protected legal privilige status removed.
>>> 6. All secrecy agreements between the catholic church and the abused
>>> should be revoked if the abused person agrees.
>>

>> What do you mean by: *If the abused person agrees?
>> The abused person should be charged just likev any other person
>> if he does not report child abuse to the police, including his own abuse
>> by any abuser, be it a priest or a step father.
>>

> Thats straight out of Chapter three on "How to deny catholic abuse
> claims".
> Make sure the abused is made to feel guilty with threats of legal action.
> You always make an excellent arguement for stringing up all catholics and
> wiping out paedophilia in one go.

What a stupid idiot you are.
You accuse the church of hiding abuse but you want victims to
hide abuse so that the abuser can carry on abusing others.

dechucka

> "The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> What do you mean by: *If the abused person agrees?
>>> The abused person should be charged just likev any other person
>>> if he does not report child abuse to the police, including his own abuse
>>> by any abuser, be it a priest or a step father.
>>>

>> Thats straight out of Chapter three on "How to deny catholic abuse
>> claims".
>> Make sure the abused is made to feel guilty with threats of legal action.
>> You always make an excellent arguement for stringing up all catholics and
>> wiping out paedophilia in one go.
>
> What a stupid idiot you are.
> You accuse the church of hiding abuse but you want victims to
> hide abuse so that the abuser can carry on abusing others.

The Church is not the victim

> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>>> Thats straight out of Chapter three on "How to deny catholic abuse
>>> claims".
>>> Make sure the abused is made to feel guilty with threats of legal
>>> action.
>>> You always make an excellent arguement for stringing up all catholics
>>> and
>>> wiping out paedophilia in one go.
>>
>> What a stupid idiot you are.
>> You accuse the church of hiding abuse but you want victims to
>> hide abuse so that the abuser can carry on abusing others.
>
> The Church is not the victim
The church is not the abuser.

> "dechucka" <dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "The Cassocked Crusader" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> What a stupid idiot you are.
>>> You accuse the church of hiding abuse but you want victims to
>>> hide abuse so that the abuser can carry on abusing others.
>>
>> The Church is not the victim
> The church is not the abuser.

They were n't the abuser until they covered up for their priests, as soon
as they did that the catholic church and all its perverted adherents became
the abusers as well.

jg

On 22/11/2012 1:45 PM, The Cassocked Crusader wrote:

> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "dechucka" <dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>>> The Church is not the victim
>> The church is not the abuser.
>>

> They were n't the abuser until they covered up for their priests, as soon
> as they did that the catholic church and all its perverted adherents became
> the abusers as well.

Even including the churchgoing victims?

HD

> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "dechucka" <dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "HD" <herpem@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>>> The Church is not the victim
>> The church is not the abuser.
>>

> They were n't the abuser until they covered up for their priests,

And you want the victims and their parents to cover up for the abusers by
not
reporting them to the police.

as soon
> as they did that the catholic church and all its perverted adherents
> became
> the abusers as well.
So according to this, all the perverted parents of victims who cover up for
the paedophiles are abusers as well.