Re: Chunky Bacon

Cameron, Gemma (UK)

10/24/2006 4:01:00 PM

Another northerner I presume? Lancashire?

A southerner wouldn't know what a meat pie were!

I must admit I was taken aback by the tesco's reference!

Gem

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounce@example.com [mailto:list-bounce@example.com] On Behalf
Of Patrick Spence
Sent: 24 October 2006 16:39
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Chunky Bacon

*** WARNING ***

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an
external partner or the Global Internet.

Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
> Phrogz wrote:
>> It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to
>> slim,
> however. One must
>> approach chunky bacon with caution.
>
> I'm hungry now! Pass the HP...
>
> Gem
Most yanks on this forum don't know what HP is. We're not referring to
the company that makes printers. I like HP on my meat pies... yummy!

Thomas Adam

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:01:00 +0900
"Cameron, Gemma (UK)" <Gemma.Cameron@baesystems.com> wrote:

> Another northerner I presume? Lancashire?
>
> A southerner wouldn't know what a meat pie were!
>
> I must admit I was taken aback by the tesco's reference!

Ha! I prefer Waitrose, but alas, it is out of my price range.

-- Thomas Adam