Re: Chunky Bacon

Cameron, Gemma (UK)

10/24/2006 3:34:00 PM

Phrogz wrote:
> It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to slim,
however. One must
> approach chunky bacon with caution.

I'm hungry now! Pass the HP...

Gem

Patrick Spence

Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
> Phrogz wrote:
>> It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to slim,
> however. One must
>> approach chunky bacon with caution.
>
> I'm hungry now! Pass the HP...
>
> Gem
Most yanks on this forum don't know what HP is. We're not referring to
the company that makes printers. I like HP on my meat pies... yummy!

Cameron Adamez

My mom was upset that they stopped selling HP at the store.
She lives in the US but briefly lived in London. I think I should have
left her there.

> Phrogz wrote:
>> It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to slim,
> however. One must
>> approach chunky bacon with caution.
>
> I'm hungry now! Pass the HP...
>
> Gem

Hal E. Fulton

Patrick Spence wrote:
> Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
>
>>Phrogz wrote:
>>
>>>It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to slim,
>>
>>however. One must
>>
>>>approach chunky bacon with caution.
>>
>>I'm hungry now! Pass the HP...
>>
>>Gem
>
> Most yanks on this forum don't know what HP is. We're not referring to
> the company that makes printers. I like HP on my meat pies... yummy!

?? If you asked me to pass the HP, I would hand you
either a printer or a copy of _Mountains of Madness_.

Hal

Jeff Schwab

Patrick Spence wrote:
> Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
>> Phrogz wrote:
>>> It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to slim,
>> however. One must
>>> approach chunky bacon with caution.
>> I'm hungry now! Pass the HP...
>>
>> Gem
> Most yanks on this forum don't know what HP is. We're not referring to
> the company that makes printers. I like HP on my meat pies... yummy!

I'm not sure I like being called a "yank." It's too much like "jerk."

What is HP?

Thomas Adam

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:40:18 +0900
Jeffrey Schwab <jeff@schwabcenter.com> wrote:

> What is HP?

"Houses of Parliament" brown sauce.

-- Thomas Adam

Jeff Schwab

Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:40:18 +0900
> Jeffrey Schwab <jeff@schwabcenter.com> wrote:
>
>> What is HP?
>
> "Houses of Parliament" brown sauce.

Interesting. If there were a "House of Representatives" sauce, I doubt
anyone would buy it. :)

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jeffrey Schwab wrote:
> Thomas Adam wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:40:18 +0900
>> Jeffrey Schwab <jeff@schwabcenter.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What is HP?
>>
>> "Houses of Parliament" brown sauce.
>
> Interesting. If there were a "House of Representatives" sauce, I doubt
> anyone would buy it. :)

Insert politically incorrect joke here. :)

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

Hugh Sasse

J2M

Hal Fulton wrote:

> ?? If you asked me to pass the HP, I would hand you
> either a printer or a copy of _Mountains of Madness_.

Alternatively you could offer up some Daddies.

Ross Bamford

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 06:25 +0900, J2M wrote:
> Hal Fulton wrote:
>
> > ?? If you asked me to pass the HP, I would hand you
> > either a printer or a copy of _Mountains of Madness_.
>
> Alternatively you could offer up some Daddies.

Now, _thats_ more like it. :)

--
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk