Chunky Bacon

Joe Ruby

10/24/2006 8:49:00 AM

WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?

Joe

Farauanu Ovidiu

Joe Ruby MUDCRAP-CE wrote:
> WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?
>
> Joe

???

Kev Jackson

> I think I saw chunky bacon on sale at Tesco last week

<homer>
mmmm chunky...
</homer>

Tim Becker

>Chunky Bacon.. WTF!?

Nonsense Poertry. Advanced Dadaism in Computer Literature?
-tim

Devin Mullins

Tim Becker wrote:
> Nonsense Poertry. Advanced Dadaism in Computer Literature?
OMG. YOU JUST BROKE CHUNKY BACON.

Aria Stewart

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:49 +0900, Joe Ruby MUDCRAP-CE wrote:
> WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?

Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon!

Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon!
Chunky bacon!

Leslie Viljoen

On 10/24/06, Aria Stewart <aredridel@nbtsc.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:49 +0900, Joe Ruby MUDCRAP-CE wrote:
> > WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?

The chunkier the better. Chunky bacon is always the best bacon.

--
Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather
than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always

- Prokhor Zakharov

Gavin Kistner

Leslie Viljoen wrote:
> The chunkier the better. Chunky bacon is always the best bacon.

Unless it becomes so chunky as to be considered Ham.
ChunkyBacon > Bacon
ChunkyBacon > Ham

It takes a watchful eye to cook chunky bacon when one is used to slim,
however. One must approach chunky bacon with caution.

Joel VanderWerf

Aria Stewart wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:49 +0900, Joe Ruby MUDCRAP-CE wrote:
>> WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?
>
> Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon!
>
> Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon!
> Chunky bacon!

...and eggs and chunky bacon!

David Roberts

Joe Ruby MUDCRAP-CE wrote:
> WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?
>
> Joe

For the same reason that "42", %w(foo bar baz quux) and Godot all make
sense?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Aria Stewart wrote:
>> On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:49 +0900, Joe Ruby MUDCRAP-CE wrote:
>>> WTF, I ask. I know it's in why's Poignant guide, but...WTF?
>>
>> Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon!
>>
>> Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon! Chunky bacon!
>> Chunky bacon!
>
> ...and eggs and chunky bacon!

Ruby-red eggs and ham!

Out-foxed again, eh?