Re: Ruby Conf 2006 Denver feedback?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

10/23/2006 2:16:00 PM

Hiren Bridgmohun wrote:
> Hi
> Are there any blogs / feedback on the recent ruby conference?
>
> Regards
> Hiren B

Two words: Star Trek!

:)

5 Answers

David Pollak

I missed this presentation. Any video of it? Any place the video
was posted?

On Oct 23, 2006, at 7:15 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Hiren Bridgmohun wrote:
>> Hi Are there any blogs / feedback on the recent ruby
>> conference?
>> Regards Hiren B
>>

> Two words: Star Trek!
>
> :)

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

David Pollak wrote:
> I missed this presentation. Any video of it? Any place the video was
> posted?
>
> On Oct 23, 2006, at 7:15 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>
>> Hiren Bridgmohun wrote:
>>> Hi Are there any blogs / feedback on the recent ruby
>>> conference?
>>> Regards Hiren B
>>>

>> Two words: Star Trek!
>>
>> :)

There is supposedly a video, but a link hasn't been posted yet. I hope
the sound quality does justice to the presentation. :)

Bil Kleb

David Pollak wrote:
> I missed this presentation. Any video of it? Any place the video was
> posted?

Eric posted some,

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...

but there should be better ones coming as Adam
did the skit the next day for the full conference.

Later,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.lar...

Adam Keys

On Oct 24, 2006, at 12:45 PM, Bil Kleb wrote:

> David Pollak wrote:
>> I missed this presentation. Any video of it? Any place the video
>> was posted?
>
> Eric posted some,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...
>
> but there should be better ones coming as Adam
> did the skit the next day for the full conference.

I blogged links to the various video sources plus some FAQs here

http://mvm.therealadam.com/articles/2006/10/25/hello-n...

Thanks again to everyone who attended, laughed and spread the good word!

--
~akk
http://there...

Jeremy Hinegardner

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 02:45:15AM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
> Eric posted some,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...
>
> but there should be better ones coming as Adam
> did the skit the next day for the full conference.

I've uploaded to youtube Adam's skit from the full conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y...

enjoy,

-jeremy

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy@hinegardner.org