WaterMark with file_column

rordirectory

10/20/2006 12:40:00 AM

Hi We are trying to put a watermark in our rental portal for the
property pictures uploaded by users; how do you do it with file_column.
I searched but could not find anything.

thanks
R. Mann
http://www.BharathR... (Now on Rails!)

1 Answer

Austin Ziegler

On 10/19/06, rordirectory <rajads133@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi We are trying to put a watermark in our rental portal for the
> property pictures uploaded by users; how do you do it with file_column.
> I searched but could not find anything.

This isn't a Ruby question; it's a Rails question. However, one can
add watermarks to images with RMagick. I suggest asking how to use
RMagick with file_column on the Rails list.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halo...
* austin@halostatue.ca * http://www.halo...feed/