Memcache performance

unni.tallman

10/18/2006 12:45:00 PM

Could any one give me some suggestions to enhance memcached
performance? ( something like reducing the delay caused by sockets..)

2 Answers

hemant

On 10/18/06, unni.tallman <unni.tallman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could any one give me some suggestions to enhance memcached
> performance? ( something like reducing the delay caused by sockets..)

Try memcache mailing list..people on ruby-talk are mostly concerned
with ruby API.

--
There was only one Road; that it was like a great river: its springs
were at every doorstep, and every path was its tributary.

Eric Hodel

On Oct 18, 2006, at 5:45 AM, unni.tallman wrote:

> Could any one give me some suggestions to enhance memcached
> performance? ( something like reducing the delay caused by sockets..)

Which library are you using?

memcache-client is faster.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://blog.se...