Re: ruby-lang.org suggestion.

James Gray

10/17/2006 1:53:00 PM

On Oct 17, 2006, at 3:21 AM, Minkoo wrote:

> Thus, I believe that the above code snippet should
> be corrected like:
>
> % apt-get install ruby irb rdoc
>
> What do you guys think about this?

I'm happy to make this change if it is needed, but I know nothing
about this. Can someone please confirm this approach?

James Edward Gray II

2 Answers

Jon Lim

I can confirm on Ubuntu.

The command should probably read:
$ sudo apt-get install ruby irb rdoc

For irb and rdoc you will need to enable the universe repository.

--
http://www.snowbl...

James Gray

On Oct 17, 2006, at 9:02 AM, Jon Lim wrote:

> I can confirm on Ubuntu.
>
> The command should probably read:
> $ sudo apt-get install ruby irb rdoc
>
> For irb and rdoc you will need to enable the universe repository.

Good enough for me, I made the change.

Thank you both.

James Edward Gray II