Table linking question

Marc Greiner

10/17/2006 9:41:00 AM

Hello!!

I have two tables in the database: registrations and vehicles. Vehicles
contains types of vehicles. I would like to put in the registrations
view a drop down list (i think it is called select) that lists all the
vehicle types (eg. SUV, Convertible...) from the vehicle table. Also
after a user chooses a vehicle type, id of this vehicle should be
written as a foreign key in the registrations table.

I would appreciate if someone would give me some guidelines how to do that.

Is it possible to access vehicle table from registrations view?

Thanks in advance!!
5 Answers

Dr. Barry Worthington

On 13 Sep, 22:13, insign <i...@tor.net> wrote:
> On 09/08/2010 11:11 PM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:
>

> > On 8 Sep, 22:39, Kurt Nicklas<nickl...@bellsouth.net>  wrote:

> >> Based on your posts I'd expect, queers, nuts, bozos, toffee-nosed
> >> weasels and those sponging off the state.
>
> > Awwwww!   Feel better now?
>
> > Dr. Barry Worthington
>
> It'll be tougher in retirement now that you haven't any students to
> bugger, won't it?

You need help....

Dr. Barry Worthington

Angkor Wat

On 9/13/2010 11:23 PM, Sean Edwards wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:56:50 -0700, "5693 Dead, 836 since 1/20/09"
> <dead@dead> wrote:

>>> [...] They all own you, spammy.
>>
>> It's probably just Knickers. It's the sort of cowardly and
>> underhanded thing he enjoys doing. Killfile him and move on.
>
> No, insign is that idiot sillapond with a new nym and Astro Dyne is
> his Steve Canyon.

"insign" and "sillapond" are just two of the literally hundreds of
nyms used by an anon-posting coward that many of us have called
"spammy" over the years. I'm doing to him exactly what he has
and continues to do to others. I have no problem with being
killfiled. Spammy claims not to killfile, so the effect is to
crapflood his newsreader with replies to his never-ending spew
of crap. I invite others to do the same. Whatever you do,
do *NOT* engage spammy in actual conversation. It is utterly
not worthwhile, and you'll only feel the need to take a very
long hot shower afterwards, scrubbing the filth away with strong
disinfectant soap as you go.

Astro Dyne

On 9/13/2010 2:20 PM, insign wrote:

> On 09/05/2010 02:10 AM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:
>> Sensible, interesting people....what did you expect?
>>
> For

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy.

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Sam's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

insign

On 09/14/2010 12:05 AM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:
> On 13 Sep, 22:13, insign<i...@tor.net> wrote:

>>> Awwwww! Feel better now?
>>
>>> Dr. Barry Worthington
>>
>> It'll be tougher in retirement now that you haven't any students to
>> bugger, won't it?
>
> You need help....
>
> Dr. Barry Worthington

You need young hiney to hump, buggerer...

Astro Dyne