RubyConf 2006 Facebook

James Gray

10/17/2006 12:48:00 AM

I enjoyed watching the facebook fun last year and I didn't even make
the conference. This year I'm going, so I thought I would start us off:

http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/RubyConf20...

Feel free to add your own bio, if you would like to play along.

James Edward Gray II

9 Answers

Rick Saunders

On Sep 14, 1:03 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:00:55 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
>
> <retro_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >And after all the blather and name-calling, not one liberal has
> >acknowledged that the Obama administration has made a
> >threat, *on the record,* designed to chill speech that is clearly
> >protected under the First Amendment. Are there ANY liberals
> >who care about the Constitution any more?
>
> How about---We'll acknowledge that if you acknowledge that:

What a disgusting glimpse into the liberal mindset: can't
even acknowledge an objective fact.

> a) Bush
> b) Bush
> c) Bush
> d) Bush

If the Bush admin had openly threatened a company
for exercising its First Amendment rights, the left --
ah, forget it... that ship sailed two years ago. And all
you have left is that you have no defense of Obama.

Yoorghis

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:14:35 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
<retro_lad@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 14, 1:03?am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:00:55 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
>>
>> <retro_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >And after all the blather and name-calling, not one liberal has
>> >acknowledged that the Obama administration has made a
>> >threat, *on the record,* designed to chill speech that is clearly
>> >protected under the First Amendment. Are there ANY liberals
>> >who care about the Constitution any more?
>>
>> How about---We'll acknowledge that if you acknowledge that:
>
>What a disgusting glimpse into the liberal mindset: can't
>even acknowledge an objective fact.
>
>> a) Bush
>> b) Bush
>> c) Bush
>> d) Bush
>
>If the Bush admin had openly threatened a company
>for exercising its First Amendment rights, the left --
>ah, forget it... that ship sailed two years ago. And all
>you have left is that you have no defense of Obama.

Seems the only thing relevant here is the way you whine and cry
consistently about having your ass kicked by Obama.

SNICKER

rfischer

Rick Saunders <retro_lad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>And after all the blather and name-calling, not one liberal has
>acknowledged that the Obama administration has made a
>threat, *on the record,* designed to chill speech that is clearly
>protected under the First Amendment.

Only amoral rightards believe that there should be no consequences for lying.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer@sonic.net

Rick Saunders

On Sep 14, 10:09 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:14:35 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
>

> <retro_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 14, 1:03 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> How about---We'll acknowledge that if you acknowledge that:
>
> >What a disgusting glimpse into the liberal mindset: can't
> >even acknowledge an objective fact.
>
> >> a) Bush
> >> b) Bush
> >> c) Bush
> >> d) Bush
>
> >If the Bush admin had openly threatened a company
> >for exercising its First Amendment rights, the left --
> >ah, forget it... that ship sailed two years ago. And all
> >you have left is that you have no defense of Obama.
>
> Seems the only thing relevant here is the way you whine and cry
> consistently about having your ass kicked by Obama.

*Still* can't bring yourself to defend The One? SNICKER.
See you in November, chump. (That never gets old.)

Yoorghis

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:34:08 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
<retro_lad@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Seems the only thing relevant here is the way you whine and cry
>> consistently about having your ass kicked by Obama.
>
>*Still* can't bring yourself to defend The One? SNICKER.
>See you in November, chump. (That never gets old.)

Yeah---your formidable army of mad-tea whack offs are really a threat.

Rick Saunders

On Sep 14, 9:40 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net whistled past the graveyard:

> Yeah---your formidable army of mad-tea whack offs are really a threat.

You just don't get it, do ya, cupcake? Every time you far leftists
and your far-left Democrat minions start blathering crap like that,
a few thousand MORE people attend a Tea Party rally.

Why, it's almost as though people don't like the left's scummy
blend of smug contempt and condescension - particularly when
delivered by assholes like you. The entire Tea Party movement
pretty much boils down to "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

So... keep mouthing the talking points, bubbles. You're just
helping us... and you're too stupid to see it.

Sid9

"Rick Saunders" <retro_lad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 14, 9:40 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net whistled past the graveyard:
>
>> Yeah---your formidable army of mad-tea whack offs are really a threat.
>
> You just don't get it, do ya, cupcake? Every time you far leftists
> and your far-left Democrat minions start blathering crap like that,
> a few thousand MORE people attend a Tea Party rally.
>
> Why, it's almost as though people don't like the left's scummy
> blend of smug contempt and condescension - particularly when
> delivered by assholes like you. The entire Tea Party movement
> pretty much boils down to "Who the fuck do you think you are?"
>
> So... keep mouthing the talking points, bubbles. You're just
> helping us... and you're too stupid to see it.
.
.
Just keep up the good work of splitting the Republican Party.
.
.

Yoorghis

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:07:15 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
<retro_lad@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 14, 9:40?pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net whistled past the graveyard:
>
>> Yeah---your formidable army of mad-tea whack offs are really a threat.
>
>You just don't get it, do ya, cupcake? Every time you far leftists
>and your far-left Democrat minions start blathering crap like that,
>a few thousand MORE people attend a Tea Party rally.

They're ALL republicans---95% of them

THEY are driving YOUR party further right---

Elections are won by the MIDDLE ground voters

DOn't you understand anything?

>Why, it's almost as though people don't like the left's scummy
>blend of smug contempt and condescension - particularly when
>delivered by assholes like you. The entire Tea Party movement
>pretty much boils down to "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"We" KNOW we're not rightwing loonies, devoid of historical accuracy.

>So... keep mouthing the talking points, bubbles. You're just
>helping us... and you're too stupid to see it.

I WANT you to keep winning

It substitutes crazies for moderates and cheap conservatives

SNICKER

Rick Saunders

On Sep 15, 11:25 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:07:15 -0700 (PDT), Rick Saunders
>
> <retro_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 14, 9:40 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net whistled past the graveyard:
>
> >> Yeah---your formidable army of mad-tea whack offs are really a threat.
>
> >You just don't get it, do ya, cupcake? Every time you far leftists
> >and your far-left Democrat minions start blathering crap like that,
> >a few thousand MORE people attend a Tea Party rally.
>
> They're ALL republicans---95% of them

Sez who? Go on, go on.

> Elections are won by the MIDDLE ground voters

Pssst. The independents have deserted the Democrat
party in droves. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

> DOn't you understand anything?

I just love these increasingly frustrated screams of
impotent rage. It sounds like... victory.