Leaving to RubyConf

Yukihiro Matsumoto

10/16/2006 11:45:00 PM

Hi folks,

I am going to leave home to the RubyConf (how far it is from my home).
After visiting Utah, I will arrive at the Denver airport at 19:21 on
Thursday. See you there.

matz.

9 Answers

dblack

James Gray

On Oct 16, 2006, at 6:45 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am going to leave home to the RubyConf (how far it is from my home).
> After visiting Utah, I will arrive at the Denver airport at 19:21 on
> Thursday. See you there.

Have a good trip Matz!

James Edward Gray II

Jeremy Woertink

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am going to leave home to the RubyConf (how far it is from my home).
> After visiting Utah, I will arrive at the Denver airport at 19:21 on
> Thursday. See you there.
>
> matz.

UTAH! what could have possibly been there? (just kidding) I used to live
there, and it was horrible. Have fun at the conference.

pat eyler

On 10/16/06, Jeremy Woertink <its_conebred_foo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I am going to leave home to the RubyConf (how far it is from my home).
> > After visiting Utah, I will arrive at the Denver airport at 19:21 on
> > Thursday. See you there.
> >
> > matz.
>
> UTAH! what could have possibly been there? (just kidding) I used to live
> there, and it was horrible. Have fun at the conference.

Sorry you didn't like it here. There is a thriving little Ruby community
though. Three different Ruby brigades, with a total (combined) attendance
of 35+. By that measure at least, it can't be all bad. ;^)

thanks,
-pate
-------------------------
http://on-ruby.bl...

Ara.T.Howard

Curt Hibbs

On 10/16/06, dblack@wobblini.net <dblack@wobblini.net> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I am going to leave home to the RubyConf (how far it is from my home).
> > After visiting Utah, I will arrive at the Denver airport at 19:21 on
> > Thursday. See you there.
>
> I wish! :-) Have a good trip, and enjoy the conference.

That makes two of us... I really regret that I can't make it this year.

Anyway... +1 on having a good trip and enjoying the conference.

Curt

William Grosso

Nobody wants to buy it and I don't want to see it wasted.

First person to donate $50 to the Red Cross (and send me a
proof of donation) gets the $125 ticket.

Bill

P.S. How do I sell the ticket anyway? All I have is an e-ticket.

James Britt

William Grosso wrote:

> Nobody wants to buy it and I don't want to see it wasted.
>
> First person to donate $50 to the Red Cross (and send me a
> proof of donation) gets the $125 ticket.
>

> Bill
>
> P.S. How do I sell the ticket anyway? All I have is an e-ticket.

You have to make sure the RubyConf organizers (i.e. Chad or Rich) know
who is using your ticket so that they are allowed in.

--
James Britt

http://www.ru... - Ruby Help & Documentation
http://www.rub... - The Ruby Store for Ruby Stuff
http://www.... - Hacking in the Desert

Alias

On 9/14/2012 7:12 PM, JerryD(upstateNY) wrote:
> "Alias" wrote in message Huh? Where do you buy your PCs?
>

> Pick a price, it makes no difference.
> Whatever the price, anything by apple (or any other liberal run company)
> is twice as expensive as any
> other manufacturer.

Not true. Ever hear of Alien computers? Try getting a 8 core 32GB RAM
with two high powered video cards and an i7 Intel high end processor and
get back to me with how it's cheaper than *any* Apple computer.

> Compare the price of Ben N Jerry's ice cream with any other brand.

I'm a liberal and own nothing Apple. Oops, there goes that theory. I
don't consider Apple to be liberal what with the way the sue everyone
under the sun for almost anything. Steve Jobs told Obama is wasn't a
liberal and chastised him for not supporting big business more. Where do
you get your stereotypes, Jerry?

--
Alias