Newbie Help request on Freeride Debugger

Snoopy Dog

10/16/2006 7:18:00 PM

Looking for help/guidance on how to use the Freeride debugger.

As a newbie, how do I use it to step through my code, set breakpoints,
etc.

I need the basics to get started. I mean absolute basics of what to do
after I click on the debug icon - or perhaps even before I click on the
icon.

Thanks in advance.

Snoopy

RD Sandman

Lookout <mrLookout1@yahoo.com> wrote in

> And that's the end of the thread
>
> We'll find out when the trial starts.

IOW, Lookout got his ass tore up again and is hoping by next year some of
us will have forgotten.

--

Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be President,

And anyone who doesn't grow up can be Vice President.

Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman)

Alec Fraser

"RD Sandman" wrote in message

Lookout <mrLookout1@yahoo.com> wrote in

> And that's the end of the thread
>
> We'll find out when the trial starts.

IOW, Lookout got his ass tore up again and is hoping by next year some of
us will have forgotten.

>^^^^^^^^

Do they make a lotion for his constantly torn up ass?

Perhaps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c...

or my favorite version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...

Klaus Schadenfreude

>Lookout <mrLookout1@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>And that's the end of the thread

TRANSLATION: Lookout got his ass mauled AGAIN.

[chuckle]

You can run home now. We'll continue on without you.