using classes problem

Scott d_o

10/16/2006 4:35:00 PM

I am trying to use a class that I wrote in another file, and it doesn't
seem to want to work. At the beginning of the file that I do [require
'classname'] with the single quotes, but when I try running the program
I get this error say:

c:/ruby/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
'gem_original_require': ./myClass.rb

but I have no idea what this means, any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks

Peter Webb

Thank you for finally posting exactly what you believe happened on 9/11.

I have some questions about your explanation:

1. Why would the aliens care about earthly politics, and in particular why
do you think they would want to help frame Muslims in particular?

2. If, as you claim, the people who were supposedly on the planes are now
living in a space colony, how come we can't see it?

3. How could it be a hologram *and* remote controlled? Or are you talking
about different planes?