Re: Non-declared variables

Gavin Kistner

10/16/2006 3:33:00 PM

From: ara.t.howard@noaa.gov [mailto:ara.t.howard@noaa.gov]
> for those of you using vim, the completion feature virtually
> eliminates this kind of bug.

Similarly with TextMate and its autocomplete (accessible through the Esc
key).

4 Answers

Klaus Schadenfreude

>"find WMD yet Repubs?" <walter_evening@post.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Sep 21, 10:25??am, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>> >Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> > ?? ??If Obama ends Bush's wars he is "surrendering
>> >to the terrorists". If he continues them he is
>> >"sacrificing our troops".
>>
>> > ?? ??Must be easy to be a conservative pundit......
>>
> >Oh, so instead of doing what he feels is best, Obama will do what
> > LOOKS best and will get him yelled at the least.
>
>So Obama actually cares about what he'll look like in the history
>books? Big deal.

Typical politician. Don't do what's right. Do what's popular, so you
can get reelected.

>> Must be easy being a Democrat apologist .....
>
>Self explanatory, because how's the Republican non-apologist doing in
>the polls?
>
>(see? Thinking isn't all that hard)

How would you know? Ever tried it?

Klaus Schadenfreude

>Nickname unavailable <video61%tcq.net@gtempaccount.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Sep 21, 8:22??am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> >Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>> >Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> > ?? ??Obama has spent years trying to "reach
>> >across the aisle" and work with Republicans,
>> >only to get rebuffed.
>>
>> > ?? ??Republicans not only reject Obama's ideas,
>> >they reject their OWN ideas if Obama happens
>> >to agree with them.
>>
>> Oh! I understand now!
>>
>> Condemning American citizens to military prison without trial on mere
>> SUSPICION of terrorist activity is Obama's way of "reaching across the
>> aisle!"
>>
>> Gotcha!
>>
>> [chuckle]
>>
>> Jesus you people are fucking pathetically stupid.
>
> gee, it all started under bush [..]

LOL

Of course it did. Mean old crazy-genius Bush.

And now Obama just jumped on the SAME bandwagon. And, he UPPED the
stakes to include CITIZENS.

You must be very proud.

Klaus Schadenfreude

>Bret Cahill <Bret_E_Cahill@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>> >And not one peep out of nutters when BushCo signed the Patriot Act.
>>
>> And not one peep out of the leftist shriekers when Obama agreed to
>> throw CITIZENS into jail based on mere suspicion.
>
>Who appointed the lone dissenter in the Scalia opinion to allow
>warrentless searches in your home 'n hearth if the cops imagined that
>you might be destroying evidence?

Who voted for IMPRISONING AMERICAN CITIZENS IN MILITARY PRISONS
without any proof of guilt?

Oh yeah. Obama.

Klaus Schadenfreude

>Bret Cahill <Bret_E_Cahill@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>And not one peep out of nutters when BushCo signed the Patriot Act.

Really? You can prove that?