Acoole Cooland

10/14/2006 8:58:00 PM

I Need a script that will make it so the person using the app inputs a
word and it flips it back!

It needs to work with FreeRide,

Thanks,

Justin Collins

Acoole Cooland wrote:
> I Need a script that will make it so the person using the app inputs a
> word and it flips it back!
>
> It needs to work with FreeRide,
>
> Thanks,

You mean like:

puts gets

or...?
It's best to be a bit more specific. Also, there are a lot of Ruby
tutorials available that could probably help.

-Justin

Firelock

On Oct 22, 3:59 pm, TigerLuck <TigerLuck@wild_kingdom.afr> wrote:
> Firelock wrote:
> > On Oct 22, 3:26 pm, TigerLuck <TigerLuck@wild_kingdom.afr> wrote:
> >> At first, I thought i was a joke... until I googled <palin zamboni> and
> >> got over 32,000 hits.
> >> ---------------------
>
> > I Googled UFO World Trade Center and got 385,000 hits.
> > Therefore, the truth value of "a UFO attacked the World Trade
> > Center " is ten times the truth value of "Palin wants to name
> > a child Zamboni."  ;-)
>
> But I googled 'king kong world trade center' and got 627,000 hits, so
> there goes the UFO angle.

I got 1.1 million hits for "king kong" UFO, so it's clear
that if Kong did it, he was riding in a UFO at the time.

--
Walt