GeekBeer @ RubyConf

David Pollak

10/12/2006 10:50:00 PM

Howdy,

I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://gee...) at RubyConf. If you're
planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
us for geeking and beer.

The first beer is on me. Please look for me or Chad Fowler to get a
free drink ticket. We'll be around the hotel in the mid-afternoon
and I'll be at Old Chicago starting at 6pm.

Looking forward to meeting and hanging with all you cool Rubyists.

Thanks,

David

16 Answers

James Britt

David Pollak wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://gee...) at RubyConf. If you're
> planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
> swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
> us for geeking and beer.

Oh no! Pre-Conf conflict!

Ara, are you offering free drinks in Boulder?

:)

--
James Britt

"If you don't write it down, it never happened."
- (Unknown)

Bil Kleb

David Pollak wrote:

> I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://gee...) at RubyConf. If you're
> planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
> swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join us
> for geeking and beer.

Hmmm... drinking, and no driving? Nice plan. May have
to reconsider the Boulder plan...

Regards,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.lar...

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: GeekBeer @ RubyConf"
on Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:50:20 +0900, David Pollak <dpp@projectsinmotion.com> writes:

|I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://gee...) at RubyConf. If you're
|planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm, please
|swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites) and join
|us for geeking and beer.

I will be arriving at the airport around 19:30. I think I will be
available (unless something wrong happens). But only geeking, no
beer, thank you.

matz.

Matt Lawrence

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

On Oct 12, 2006, at 3:50 PM, David Pollak wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I'm hosting GeekBeer (http://gee...) at RubyConf. If you're
> planning to show up at RubyConf on Thursday night before 9pm,
> please swing by the Old Chicago (right next the the Embassy Suites)
> and join us for geeking and beer.
>
> The first beer is on me. Please look for me or Chad Fowler to get
> a free drink ticket. We'll be around the hotel in the mid-
> afternoon and I'll be at Old Chicago starting at 6pm.
>
> Looking forward to meeting and hanging with all you cool Rubyists.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

I'll be there around 7 or 8. I'd love to go our to the other bar as
well but its a little far without a car.

Cheers-
-Ezra

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

Atheist Liberal wrote:

> "OBAMARXIST" <NOBAMAMARXIST @ Hussein.org> wrote in
>

>> "Atheist Liberal" <none@none.edu> wrote in message
>>> http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNew...
>>

>> AP SHOCK POLL: OBAMA, MCCAIN EVEN
>> October 22 1:30 PM
>

> From the same poll:
>
> The AP-GfK survey included interviews with a large sample of adults
> including 800 deemed likely to vote. Among all 1,101 adults interviewed,
> the survey showed Obama ahead 47 percent to 37 percent.

Looks like they did some heavy weighting to bring it up to Republican standards.
Ha ha ha.
--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

Lamont Cranston

OBAMARXIST wrote:
> "Atheist Liberal" <none@none.edu> wrote in message
>> http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNew...
>

> AP SHOCK POLL: OBAMA, MCCAIN EVEN

RCP Average 10/15-10/21 -- 50.6 43.0 Obama +7.6

OBAMARXIST

"Atheist Liberal" <none@none.edu> wrote in message

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D93VM4PO0&show...

WASHINGTON (AP) - The presidential race tightened after the final debate,
with John McCain gaining among whites and people earning less than $50,000,
according to an Associated Press-GfK poll that shows McCain and Barack Obama
essentially running even among likely voters in the election homestretch.

The poll, which found Obama at 44 percent and McCain at 43 percent, supports
what some Republicans and Democrats privately have said in recent days: that
the race narrowed after the third debate as GOP-leaning voters drifted home
to their party and McCain's "Joe the plumber" analogy struck a chord.

GALLUP's 'traditional' likely voter model shows Obama with a two-point
advantage over McCain on Thursday, 49% to 47%, this is within poll's margin
of error...

Obama warns Democrats mistakes could still bring 'defeat'

Barack Obama headed onto Republican turf Friday bidding to seal the deal
with voters 18 days from election day while warning Democrats not to forget
their ability to "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081017131527.2n6g86kl&show...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/10/21/rendell-still-a-little-nervous-about-penn-asks-obama-...

(CNN) - Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell has sent two separate memos to the
Obama campaign in the past five days requesting that the Democratic
Presidential candidate-as well as Hillary and Bill Clinton-return to
campaign in Pennsylvania, Rendell told CNN's Gloria Borger.

An apparently inadvertent leak of an internal poll by Barack Obama's
campaign in Pennsylvania that supposedly showed the Democrat leading there
by only 2 percentage points -- a much-slimmer margin than independent
surveys have recorded for him and one that would make the race for the state
a tossup.

An e-mail from a local Obama aide expressing concern about the internal
poll's findings ended up in the queue of a radio talk show host in
Wilkes-Barre, Pa. He, in turn, interviewed Sean Smith, the Obama
communications director for Pennsylvania.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/pennsylvan...

OBAMARXIST

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@MeAndMy.com> wrote in message

[...]

znuybv

On Oct 22, 11:59 am, GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia
<g...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Atheist Liberal wrote:
> > "OBAMARXIST" <NOBAMAMARXIST @ Hussein.org> wrote in
>
> >> "Atheist Liberal" <n...@none.edu> wrote in message
>
> >> AP SHOCK POLL: OBAMA, MCCAIN EVEN
> >> October 22 1:30 PM
>
> > From the same poll:
>
> > The AP-GfK survey included interviews with a large sample of adults
> > including 800 deemed likely to vote. Among all 1,101 adults interviewed,
> > the survey showed Obama ahead 47 percent to 37 percent.
>
> Looks like they did some heavy weighting to bring it up to Republican standards.
> Ha ha ha.
> --
> There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

The Black Surrender Monkey will have to hide his liberalism and
inherent anti-Americanism to get elected.