Re: newgem - Create gems for your libraries and apps

Cameron, Gemma (UK)

10/11/2006 12:12:00 PM

Again I love how this mailing list always sounds like it's talking about
me... ( :

Gem

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounce@example.com [mailto:list-bounce@example.com] On Behalf
Of Dr Nic
Sent: 11 October 2006 12:59
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: newgem - Create gems for your libraries and apps

*** WARNING ***

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an
external partner or the Global Internet.

Robert MannI wrote:
> This is great. You're cooking up one sweet Ruby library after another.
>
> Calling it "gemify" isn't an option? Sounds sweeter.

Unfortunately all voting on project names happens before the project is
released. That is, I voted alone between: newgem, gemnew, new_gem,
gem_new. You get the jist of my unimaginative options.

I like gemify as a command name though. Perhaps I'll add it in the bin
folder as a duplicate, just for you :)

Nic

Dr Nic

Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
> Again I love how this mailing list always sounds like it's talking about
> me... ( :
>
> Gem

Forward the article onto your parents and see if they want to create
more of you! :)

Nic

Hal E. Fulton

Cameron, Gemma (UK) wrote:
> Again I love how this mailing list always sounds like it's talking about
> me... ( :

Secretly, we are...

Hal

> Gem