Allow Users

Acoole Cooland

10/9/2006 4:12:00 PM

Ok so im new to ruby,

I Want to make it so the person using the application can type a word
and it will turn backwords

Thanks,

dblack

Farrel Lifson

On 09/10/06, Acoole Cooland <andrewchinna@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok so im new to ruby,
>
> I Want to make it so the person using the application can type a word
> and it will turn backwords
>

> Thanks,

word = string.gets
puts word.reverse

Farrel

dblack

Acoole Cooland

Ok Well Can Someone please give me a FULL working script that works with
FreeRIDE

ACOOLE

Martin Coxall

On 10/9/06, Acoole Cooland <andrewchinna@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok Well Can Someone please give me a FULL working script that works with
> FreeRIDE

He just gave you one. Well, nearly. What do you want, blood?

Martin

Kevin Olemoh

He probably didn't realize that such a program would be so short. :)

Acoole just put Farrel's lines of code into freeride it should work
straight away.

On 10/9/06, Martin Coxall <pseudo.meta@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/9/06, Acoole Cooland <andrewchinna@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Ok Well Can Someone please give me a FULL working script that works with
> > FreeRIDE
> >

> He just gave you one. Well, nearly. What do you want, blood?
>
> Martin

Jeremy Tregunna

On 06-10-09, at 12:11, Acoole Cooland wrote:

> Ok so im new to ruby,
>
> I Want to make it so the person using the application can type a word
> and it will turn backwords

$stdin.gets.reverse

--
Jeremy Tregunna