Re: [ANN] HTML reporter for Test::Unit

Ross Bamford

10/9/2006 9:08:00 AM

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 12:31 +0900, Tim Kuntz wrote:
> This is great. Easy to setup with my Rails tests.
>
> Did run into a problem with the Ruby Test::Unit though. Seems as if there
> are Rails dependencies (see line below) that aren't mentioned in the setup
> instructions. I might be missing something obvious though.
>
> > cattr_accessor :app_name, :user

Ahh, I thought I'd added a typo when pasting in the app/user stuff off
the website, so I'd changed that (back, I thought) to attr_accessor. No
wonder it didn't work.

I just had a bit of a play but still no joy, I'll have to have another
look later because this does look pretty cool.

--
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk

1 Answer

Ross Bamford

Yeah, that's got it, And it *is* pretty cool, too :)

Thanks,
Ross

--
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk