Re: [ANN] HTML reporter for Test::Unit

Gregory Brown

10/9/2006 4:52:00 AM

On 10/8/06, Tim Kuntz <timkuntz@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is great. Easy to setup with my Rails tests.
>
> Did run into a problem with the Ruby Test::Unit though. Seems as if there
> are Rails dependencies (see line below) that aren't mentioned in the setup
> instructions. I might be missing something obvious though.
>
> > cattr_accessor :app_name, :user
>
> Thanks for the excellent contribution.

Is that 'class attribute accessor'? If so, try just replacing it with

class << self; attr_accessor :app_name, :user; end

2 Answers

Benjamin Curtis

Thanks for the suggestion... I forgot to switch mental gears from
Rails to Ruby. :) I ditched the class attributes in favor of plain
'ol constants.

On Oct 8, 2006, at 9:51 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:

> On 10/8/06, Tim Kuntz <timkuntz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is great. Easy to setup with my Rails tests.
>>
>> Did run into a problem with the Ruby Test::Unit though. Seems as
>> if there
>> are Rails dependencies (see line below) that aren't mentioned in
>> the setup
>> instructions. I might be missing something obvious though.
>>
>> > cattr_accessor :app_name, :user
>>
>> Thanks for the excellent contribution.
>
> Is that 'class attribute accessor'? If so, try just replacing it with
>
> class << self; attr_accessor :app_name, :user; end

dblack