Re: [ANN] HTML reporter for Test::Unit

Ross Bamford

10/8/2006 11:14:00 PM

On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 13:06 +0900, Benjamin Curtis wrote:
> Tesly Jr. (http://junior...) is a hosted web app that provides
> an HTML reporter for your unit tests.

Hmm, pretty cool idea, but it doesn't seem to be picking up my test
runs. Is there a problem with that side of things at the moment?

--
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk

1 Answer

Benjamin Curtis

I took a look in the logs and it looks like your test results were
never sent to the app. Are you sure you're including
tesly_reporter.rb to get Test::Unit extended?