_why ... I need your contact info.

Jeff Wood

10/6/2006 11:06:00 PM

_why

when you get a chance, please shoot me a copy of your contact info ...

I work for a company that would like to contact you about coming to
speak ... and, they need a good way to get in touch ... Since I wasn't
able to find any good sources of contact info, I figured this is/was
probably the easiest way to reach ya ...

let me know ... thanks in advance for your time.

jd

1 Answer

curtis.schofield@gmail.com

To speed this along: