rubyforge update

Tom Copeland

10/6/2006 5:23:00 PM

The machine appears to be having problems, perhaps a cooling fan died or
some such. Heading to the colo facility now. Updates will be posted
here:

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2006/10/rubyforge...

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Yours,

Tom

2 Answers

Dr Nic

Tom Copeland wrote:
> The machine appears to be having problems, perhaps a cooling fan died or
> some such. Heading to the colo facility now. Updates will be posted
> here:
>
> http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2006/10/rubyforge...

So many projects in one folder. Yummy :)

Tom Copeland

> http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordevel...
006/10/rubyforge_down.ht
> > ml
>
> So many projects in one folder. Yummy :)

Yeah, we'll probably have to break that up into alphabetized blocks or
something at some point.

RubyForge is back up now, thanks for your patience!

Yours,

Tom