rubyforge.org

Tom Copeland

10/6/2006 1:41:00 PM

Hello all -

rubyforge.org is offline; we're investigating and will post more
information as we get it.

Yours,

Tom

5 Answers

Dr Nic

Tom Copeland wrote:
> Hello all -
>
> rubyforge.org is offline; we're investigating and will post more
> information as we get it.

Any plans on the fix?
Nic

Tom Copeland

On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 17:06 +0900, Dr Nic wrote:
> Tom Copeland wrote:
> > Hello all -
> >
> > rubyforge.org is offline; we're investigating and will post more
> > information as we get it.
>
> Any plans on the fix?

Yup, it came back up Friday afternoon. Strangely, Apache fell over
Saturday night, too, and I just restarted it. Weird... I'm checking
that out too...

Yours,

Tom

Dr Nic

Tom Copeland wrote:
> Yup, it came back up Friday afternoon. Strangely, Apache fell over
> Saturday night, too, and I just restarted it. Weird... I'm checking
> that out too...

The Forge must have wanted the weekend off pretty badly.

Nic

Tom Copeland

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 02:20 +0900, Dr Nic wrote:
> Tom Copeland wrote:
> > Yup, it came back up Friday afternoon. Strangely, Apache fell over
> > Saturday night, too, and I just restarted it. Weird... I'm checking
> > that out too...
>
> The Forge must have wanted the weekend off pretty badly.

The forge must be relit! Sounds like a WoW quest....

Tom

Dr Nic

RubyForge is dead again

Nic