Design Patterns in Ruby - WIKI

hemant

10/6/2006 12:43:00 PM

http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/ExampleDesignPatt...

The above URL used to have nice collection of design patterns and how
to implement them in Ruby. And currently...looks like the page is not
available.

Anybody has a mirror of the page? If yes...can you kindly send the
link to the list.

gnufied
--
There was only one Road; that it was like a great river: its springs
were at every doorstep, and every path was its tributary.

7 Answers

anne001

It is not the page, it is the whole site. So maybe someone will realise
that and fix it.

ALP Fomenting Debt

On 11/10/2012 9:45 AM, jg wrote:
> On 11/10/2012 6:22 AM, ALP FauxPlus wrote:
>>
>> Clearly it was Jones parrotting Abbott, not Abbott parrotting Jones.
>>
>> Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology from Christine Milne or
>> Julia Gillard.
>>

> Jones & Abbott both fking parrots. Same philosophy - I talk like that
> all the time. Best Abbott can say is he makes 'honest mistakes' all the
> time.

No sign of an apology from you either - hypocrite!

--
Joyce...
"It was the prime minister herself who, of her own volition, decided to

Swan...
"Since we announced both the carbon price and the (Minerals) resource
rent tax, investment has gone through the roof"

Swan...
"Let's be blunt and acknowledge the biggest threat to the world's
biggest economy are the cranks and crazies that have taken over a part
of the Republican Party"

"Mr Blewitt will be registered owner of the unit you are purchasing".
http://www.smh.com.au/national/pms-exboyfriend-had-major-role-in-buying-unit-in-name-of-union-crony-20121009-...

jg

On 11/10/2012 7:21 AM, ALP FauxPlus wrote:
> On 11/10/2012 9:45 AM, jg wrote:
>> On 11/10/2012 6:22 AM, ALP FauxPlus wrote:
>>>
>>> Clearly it was Jones parrotting Abbott, not Abbott parrotting Jones.
>>>
>>> Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology from Christine Milne or
>>> Julia Gillard.
>>>

>> Jones & Abbott both fking parrots. Same philosophy - I talk like that
>> all the time. Best Abbott can say is he makes 'honest mistakes' all the
>> time.
>>

> No sign of an apology from you either - hypocrite!

For what?

Farm1

"jg" <jg@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Jones & Abbott both fking parrots. Same philosophy - I talk like that all
> the time. Best Abbott can say is he makes 'honest mistakes' all the time.

:-)) He couldn't get away with that as a PM.

Farm1

"ALP FauxPlus" <gmsmerkoff@carbon.tax.is.ineffective> wrote in message
> On 11/10/2012 9:45 AM, jg wrote:
>> On 11/10/2012 6:22 AM, ALP FauxPlus wrote:
>>>
>>> Clearly it was Jones parrotting Abbott, not Abbott parrotting Jones.
>>>
>>> Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology from Christine Milne or
>>> Julia Gillard.
>>>

>> Jones & Abbott both fking parrots. Same philosophy - I talk like that
>> all the time. Best Abbott can say is he makes 'honest mistakes' all the
>> time.
>>

> No sign of an apology from you either - hypocrite!

Now would that be just like your hypocritical lack of apology for not
advocating the same right for Slipper as you insisted had been so rightly
applied to Mary Jo?

jg

On 11/10/2012 12:01 PM, Farm1 wrote:
> "jg" <jg@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>> Jones & Abbott both fking parrots. Same philosophy - I talk like that all
>> the time. Best Abbott can say is he makes 'honest mistakes' all the time.
>
> :-)) He couldn't get away with that as a PM.

But what would stop him?
I suspect the trend will move on from hung parliaments to one term
wonders as some of the states surely will, and people like Abbott won't
expect to last long anyway.

Farm1

"jg" <jg@nospam.com> wrote in message
> On 11/10/2012 12:01 PM, Farm1 wrote:
>> "jg" <jg@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Jones & Abbott both fking parrots. Same philosophy - I talk like that
>>> all
>>> the time. Best Abbott can say is he makes 'honest mistakes' all the
>>> time.
>>
>> :-)) He couldn't get away with that as a PM.
>>

> But what would stop him?
> I suspect the trend will move on from hung parliaments to one term wonders
> as some of the states surely will, and people like Abbott won't expect to
> last long anyway.

Valid points indeed. But I really do hope they replace him soon. I'm
hearing rumours so am ever hopefull.......