Re: Recommend a hosting company?

ruby grl

10/4/2006 5:23:00 AM

Looks like they have the same problem as site5. Will they allow me to run
edge rails under apache 2.2 with mysql 5.0? It doesn't look like it from
their website. If I wanted to host some simple kindergarten website it
looks ok, but I want to exploit the full power of rails, only way I've been
able to accomplish that is a dedicated host. For now I think I'll stay at
redplaid, less headaches and better support and even better SUSE has a
built in encrypted filesystem that just works. It makes my job of securing
our data much easier.