Win a X_Box 360

lordgil

10/3/2006 9:52:00 PM

Hey, click here and we can both get a free XBOX 360
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?...

this company has sent out over $14 million dollars worth of products,
let's get ours... it will be fun :)
It works

3 Answers

Timothy Goddard

Will it have Ruby installed?

lordgil wrote:
> Hey, click here and we can both get a free XBOX 360
> http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?...
>
> this company has sent out over $14 million dollars worth of products,
> let's get ours... it will be fun :)
> It works

Amos King

Wow, sending crap like that to a list. thanks for wasting my space.
If I wanted this SPAM I would sign-up for you SPAM list, but I didn't
so cut it out, please.

--
Amos King
USPS

MonkeeSage

Amos King wrote:
> USPS

Amos went *postal* on that dude for posting too much *mail* spam! Hehe!
(couldn't resist!) ;D

Regards,
Jordan