Couple of questions about constant lookups

chrisjroos@gmail.com

10/3/2006 7:30:00 AM

I asked something along these lines recently (subject: "const_defined?
not quite in sync with const_get ??"). I don't think this exact case
was addressed in that mail but I apologise if it was..

I'm wondering why the last two lines in the code snippet below result
in different output.

-- code --

module Foo; end
class Bar; end

p Foo::Array #=> NameError: uninitialized constant Foo::Array
p Bar::Array #=> warning: toplevel constant Array referenced by Bar::Array

-- /code --

Cheers,

Chris

1 Answer

danspilka

On Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:59:43 AM UTC-4, van wrote:

> Too bad the Clarus doesn't have reverb. How much for the RE cab?

Very sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this.

The Clarus is sold.

I would let the cabinet go for $300 shipped.

Thanks,
Dan